1. Post these rules before you give the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page.)
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!
OK, OK, after reading Jason's 8 random and amazing facts, I am going to post mine...certainly random!
1. I used to be on a synchronized swim team in high school (yes, it is a sport and stop laughing)
2. I used to coach a girls soccer team- I love coaching and am finding that I am in perpetual coaching mode, which I love- why not push yourself and try to be the best you can be, and work together as a team?
3. I am the third oldest of nine children, five of which are adopted
4. I recently moved back into and am rehabing my childhood home (a Queen Anne style Victorian, built in 1900) that my Mom left to me after she died a year and a half ago
5. I love mint- mint everything- ice cream, chap stick, tea, gum, toothpaste, lotion, air freshener, yankee candles, mint flavored chocolate....! I just am hard pressed to find a mint anything that I don't enjoy!
6. I am fluent-ish in sign language- I went to RIT (home also to the National Technical Institute of the Deaf) and would learn while watching the interpreters- one of my close friends, who is deaf, and I would go to restaurants and pretend I was deaf so I could hear what people would say about her/us! Very interesting experiment! (I also got to interpret for Kevin Kubota and Doug Gordon's seminar at WPPI in Las Vegas last March because the interpreter was late!)
7. I work great under pressure, especially in an emergency- and would never hesitate to call 911 for almost anything, and start delegating out what needs to get done.
8. I can't fake laugh
Hey Paul & Krystal, your turn! //studiofoto.com/blogphotos/blog.html