Sunday, September 30, 2007

pug love




So our last pug meeting was hosted by RE, and he spoke about how to keep yourself organized as a photographer. But we all had some tricks up our sleeves as his meeting section wound down: a surprise wedding for Justin & Mary!
Amy Ross Jacob had the idea to coordinate this and even took the time to write hilarious vows written in 'superman speak' and with all kinds of personal hilariousness thrown in! Everyone pitched in to help pull this surprise off, none of it could have been done without everyone's help! And Robert Norman.... well, let's just leave that for the video! There were all kinds of bridesmaids and groomsmaids and best men and hilarity- and of course, we had to have a 'bridal shower' photo booth set up to cap the night off! There were some first time PUG attendees who stayed and had a crash course in how we do things- we learn hard , and we play harder! This is how we do it in Connecticut! Congratulations Justin & Mary on your upcoming wedding!

10 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

LOVE IT. Captures the spirit and happiness that is PUG - you are awesome :)

carla ten eyck said...

no. your pigtails are awesome

JAGstudios said...

KILLER SLIDESHOW!!! great timing, cool song! That was such love and so much fun!

Unknown said...

that is SO great---and Boka is downright disturbing in a golden wig---

Groovy tune too

Katie Humphreys said...

Oh.My.Gosh. You guys are freakin hilarious!!! :) I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see this madness as it was happening!!! LOL. You guys have so much fun!

Also, I'm so excited for your new book! It looks beautiful from the cover, and is such an awesome idea. I'm sure it will be so well received! :)

Hope you are well!!

PS. Saw your post on the giving tree- chris and I absolutely LOOOOVVVEEE this book. I don't blame you for crying :)

Studio Foto said...

CT pug in the HOUSE. Lets put up the challenge to other PUGs to out do that!!

Davina said...

Ohmiheck!!! You all are just too stinkin' hilarious and fun. I'm green with envy at the great time you're having. So wish I were there! What a stinkin' lot of love and fun. You are all just the coolest pug EVER!!!!

Cynthia Brown said...

I am so green with envy that I missed that Pug! Slideshow is hysterical! I'm so thrilled to have met you guys-just as nutty as me!! Congrats on your show opening tonight!

Cynthia Brown

carla ten eyck said...

We sure do try and have a good time!

Jasmine said...

I'm DYING from laughter...that was AWESOME!!! :)