Monday, June 11, 2007

mayor mike's new nine 2007



Today kicked off my official fourth year of shooting portraits for Mayor Mike's Restaurant in downtown Hartford! I can't tell you who I shot but I can tell you that it was the first ever couple, making the 'Mayor's Nine' now the 'Mayor's Ten.' Every year there is a big anniversary party and unveiling of the new nine in July (this year's unveiling is scheduled for MONDAY JULY 16TH) which always yields a BIG party jam packed with the Mayor's friends, family, the old nine, the new nine, my friends, family and loyal supporters- all in all a knock down drag out fun party! The unveiling also serves as a fundraiser for Channel Three's Camp for Kids, The Downtown Arts Council and will also serve as the official kick off the The Million Faces Campaign for the Portrait House, run by the one and only Justin & Mary! More details to follow about that! I also wanted to post a few more pics from Melina & Zak's wedding, since I can't really post any Mayor Mike's shots- and I am tirelessly editing and tweaking so that I can share these with Melina & Zak's friends and family!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Studio Foto said...

Can't wait to see what you got for the Million Faces kick-off! I wish I knew it was this past weekend- I would have volunteered to help out....KryStyle

Teresa Wagner said...

Awesome work, love the shoe shot!

nikki nicole photography said...

ohhh...tell me more tell me more i am curious to seemore! ps love ths shoes!