Tuesday, February 05, 2008

happiest of tuesdays


My buddy Senor Reilly is celebrating a birthday today and I would be remiss if I neglected to mention it and post an obnoxious and crude photoshop masterpiece in his honor!

Jeff has been radio silent for a spell because he is editing his knickers off lately on a huge two hour project for black history month. I for one cannot wait to see it and will keep you all posted on when it is due to air.

Make sure you check this boy's b-log for some of the BEST movie reviews ever. He is a movie reviewer prodigy, although can you really be that at his age? ;) I say YES!

Happy Birthday Reilly!!!

xxxoo

2 comments:

face first films said...

You rule Carla! Thank you for the big birthday wishes! This marks first for me - A blog birthday wish- and I appreciate it

Jean Molodetz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE!