Friday, October 05, 2007

DePino + Ten Eyck = DeLite Full!


















My great friend stevedepino.com and I had the pleasure of shooting together again a few weekends back for one of his weddings- and I had SO much fun! Stephanie & Tom's wedding was full of beautiful details at the Harkness Mansion- a place I love shooting, by the way- for its lush gardens, water view and ornate mansion. You really can't go wrong there! Add to the mix a beautiful couple and me and Steve and you get some pretty cool things happening. Steve and I had to make Stephanie laugh before her wedding because she didn't want to cry, so that was pretty easy, we laugh all of the time when we are together anyway! As usual, in addition to shooting the wedding I captured Steve in some pretty funny situations- he is a full service shooter, ready to help hang a dress or make a bride laugh! You gotta love it! Looking forward to our next wedding together .com!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey carla...what kind of stand does steve have that flash on?
like the ring shot!

Robin Dini Photography said...

i love the ring shot! very creative. i never would have thought of that!

Unknown said...

Looks like he is the KING of off camera flash---I need a lesson!!!!!

STEVE DePINO said...

I look kind of crazy in that shot with me helping with the dress :)
Thanks again for helping rock this wedding Carla you make my job much easier that ring shot is killer!
To answer Meg's question that is just a light weight, impact light stand with a 550ex on top.

Eric Foley said...

Not to sound like a broken record but WOW! That ring shot is KILLER!

Photographer RE said...

i love the rings in the stems of the glasses.