Tuesday, July 10, 2007

mayor mike's round four coming up!

This coming Monday will be my big unveiling of Mayor Mike's New Nine! I have been comissioned to photograph people who have contributed to the success of Hartford as a community these past four years and the newest installment is being unveiled thie Monday. Doors open at 5:00 with the unveiling scheduled for 7:00- it gets pretty crowded so come early! There is a $10 suggested donation at the door as it is a fundraiser for the Downtown Hartofrd Arts Council and Channel 3's Camp for Kids. The Portrait House will also have a booth set up outside to kick off their Million Faces Campaign! I am looking forward to seeing as many of you that can make it!! Mayor Mike'ss is located in downtown Hartford on Asylum Street nearest the intersection with Ann Street.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool of a job is that?

I wish I could be there! I hope you get a chance to meet a lot of people.

saidemcg said...

Hey Girl!
Soooooo sad and sorry that I will miss the unveiling. I will be there in spirit. HOpe it goes well. By they way i love the pics from Trish and Allan's wedding!! Especially the one of Trish in the elevator. amazing...

miss you, susieQ

STEVE DePINO said...

Nice... as you know I'm in :)

Amy Jacob said...

I wanna come! Can I bring the kid? And I don't mean my husband.

Mary Marantz said...

sweeeet! can't wait for your big night!! do you think it would be in bad taste if we got a "Carla Rocks" chant going? oooh and the wave, gotta have the wave!!

xoxo
M:)

carla ten eyck said...

The wave is def in order! ARJ- The kid is most surely welcome, it may be tight and hot and basically not all that kid-friendly but mine just may be there as well, if I can't rock a sitter! Jason, come on, San Diego is just not that far away!! And shooting 3 weddings in one day is no excuse to keep you away! ;) Suze- you will be in my pocket all night. xx