Monday, May 21, 2007

gayle + ted wedding at the interlaken inn lakeville ct








The wedding season has begun, and am I glad I am starting off on this foot! I had the pleasure of shooting the most amazing couple at the Interlaken Inn in Lakeville CT and it has some really cool nooks that we were able to discover. One of which was the street- I decided to lay on the actual street to get the best perspective and had Jean, my assistant, keep an ear out for cars, the road is pretty curvy and boy am I glad I did! I got up in time for a HUGE truck pulling a trailer to speed by! All worth it, I think it's a pretty rockin' image! Thank you Gayle & Ted for letting me photograph such a wonderful, emotional and beautiful wedding, I am so honored!

4 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

Love that panoramic portrait with the trees...very cool! Oh and that dog photo could be in a Wegman calendar!

Teresa Wagner said...

the srfeet shot is so cool. Way to go girl! Rock on!

Teresa Wagner said...

oops i mean street

nikki nicole photography said...

the doggie looks so sad...but i love the image of the trees.....by the way the ring shot is a great twist in the plants