Tuesday, December 11, 2007

asuka book + carla ten eyck


I love pumping people up, it is something that comes easy to me, I enjoy it, it's real and I think I am pretty good at it. Now, when it comes to pumping myself up, I have been told that I am not as good at it. I'm shy, what can I say? Well, maybe not shy but I am not sure what the word is...you feel me though, right? Well I would be seriously remiss if I didn't post about this very exciting email that I received (and many of you photographers received as well, I'd wager) from Asuka Book, one of the coolest album companies, ever.

I am listed as their current Studio Spotlight!

AND

their September 2007 Book of the Month! Scroll all the way down and you can click on the book to check out each page.

I just had tried writing more about myself and I can't seem to, so I will just let you check me out and come to your own conclusions!

11 comments:

ideagirl said...

WHOA! Congrats girl! Woo hoo! I am sooo in awe. You deserve it TOTALLY.

:) Tam

STEVE DePINO said...

Your on your way to the big time!!!!

face first films said...

superbadass!

Sarah Can said...

Found your site via the very Asuka e-mail/link you posted... congratulations!

Just wanted to take a minute to tell you that I especially love the photography/album design you did for Beth and Jon :) Wow! What an inspiration. (Makes me wish for beaches here in landlocked CO :) )

Jaime said...

The Carla I know is not shy at all. C'mon! Way to go.

Unknown said...

WOW!! AWESOME book Carla! Very inspiring. Great imagery, great design. You really captured the essence of your subjects, and the viewer really gets a sense of who they are from the commentary. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Congrats!!
Sam

Amanda Harris said...

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!

Tere @ My Precious Studio said...

woot! woot!

carla ten eyck said...

Thanks guys for taking the time to check out the book and for visiting my blog- your kind words really make a girl feel good!

Robin Dini Photography said...

atta girl! remind me to toast you tomorrow! spoons or glasses, we must celebrate!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

WOW! That is amazing! Congratulations, keep it up!