Friday, April 27, 2007

You down with P-U-G? yeah u know me!





Ah, so. Last Wednesday's meeting was, AS ALWAYS, a super blast! Paul from Studio Foto did a bang up job of demoing Successware. He is such a rockin' public speaker- to quote him, he is 'AWESOME!' He doesn't call himself awesome, tho he should, cuz he is! Paul & Krystal's studio rocks the house, as does their work. They were gracious hosts, thru and thru and I can't wait to go back and chill at their studio! There were some highlights, for sure: the train (which is like TWO FEET AWAY)going by and blaring it's horn! a bunch of people almost passed out! Me being one of them. Jacklyn Greenberg and Richard Esposito being named top dog photogs in the New Haven Advocate! Steve DePino got four photos on 5 million bottles of Jones Soda bottles! How cool is that? Can you see who I am rubbing elbows with? Can you? Our PUG people are super talented and really just all around awesome people, I am so psyched to have them all in my life! Also love our superhero fashion sense, no?

6 comments:

Studio Foto said...

Hey Carla! What a blast we had the other night! We are so happy so many pugger's were able to make all the way out to our studio out in the boon-docks. It was an incredible night and somewhat of a mini-grand opening for us! c-u soon Krystal ; )

Mary Marantz said...

psssht! are you kidding me? it is US who is lucky to rub elbows with YOU!

whoa, my fiance is lookin H-O-T there in his superman garb...just gotta get him the cape to finish the look. :)

Justin Marantz said...

I'm down with P-U-G!

Teresa Wagner said...

awesome shots carla, sorry i missed the meeting. Steve did an amazing job taking pics of you. You look beautiful!!! I love all the ones he posted on his bolg. Please when you get all of them, show me.

Teresa

carla ten eyck said...

Hey thanks guys! And Teresa I would LOVE to show you more images from my shoot with Stevedepino.com, however....I am waiting with baited breath to see them myself!!!! Steve! What, are you busy or something? ;)

JAGstudios said...

i love rubbing elbows!!! you guys rock!!!