Wednesday, January 02, 2008

366, check it! like, daily


my back yard after extensive landscaping


My great friend and even better photographer Jaime O. and I have teamed up to create and post to our new co-blog, '366 images (times two)' where we will each post a picture that we take each day for the entire year of 2008. There are no guidelines, so it'll be pretty random- but I guess that's a guideline then?
Jaime is one of the funniest and most creative people I know, so you can be sure there will be some fun stuff posted.
This is the kind of creative photography thing I see other people doing and think 'Dang! I wish I could do something like that!' Well, envy no more, we are doing it!! Check in and let us know what you think!

Better yet, why don't you do that thing you have been wishing you could do, like NOW! Go on then, GIT!

3 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

love it!! can't wait to see all the awesome stuff you come up with!

so when are we grabbin that lunch with AHHH?

xoxo
M:)

Jaime said...

Is that landscape shot from Costa Rica? And when are we going back?

carla ten eyck said...

J- yes those are those trees by the Four Seasons we drove by to get to our place- I took that on my way back from that hellish, i mean awesome camping trip with Schmartin!

M- this Monday I thought? CHOW TIME!!!