Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST!!!!!!




OH MY GOD!!! Lost is finally back on, I can barely stand it. I know I have been spastic blogger gal lately (thanks Robert Norman) but honestly how can I NOT be??

This is the best show in the world ever. Ever. Ever! EVER!! Super tricky, sneaky, lots of fun things hidden everywhere in the show.

Watch it HERE!

There is a lady who can bring you up to speed, which is actually kind of funny when you hear it all at once... kind of like soap operas, you love YOUR soap but everyone else's is totally unrealistic, right?

5 comments:

Krista Photography said...

AHHH! LOST was so good tonight! I cannot wait to see what happens this season! :)

Amanda Harris said...

Ok well I haven't ever watched this but all I can say is - how can they possibly STILL be lost after what - four seasons??!! I don't get it!

Unknown said...

Oh lord.

Photographer RE said...

I LOVE LOST! I LOVE LOST! (Picture Steve Carell in Anchorman "I love lamp!"

Jeannine Jersey Bailey said...

good lord, we have even one more thing in common. i am addicted to LOST!!