Sunday, January 04, 2009

first photo challenge for january 2009

I am very excited to be the hostess with the mostess for photoNATION's shooting challenges! I think that it will get us all to think more outside of the box and keep our perspectives on things new and creative. That's the goal, anyway!



So, that being said..... here is the very first photo challenge for 2009!



Photograph your interpretation of one of your new year's resolutions.




LABEL YOUR IMAGES LIKE THIS:

NEW_YEARS_LAST NAME OF PHOTOGRAPHER_001



Upload your images to photoNATION when you are done!

This challenge will be open until january 24, 2009, so GET SHOOTING!! :)

I can't wait to see what you all come back with!



To get this going- consider posting this on your blogs with a link back to photNATIONlive.com to get even more people involved in the challenges

2 comments:

Crystal Chick said...

it's funny you should pick this topic. i'm hosting a photo scavenger hunt on flickr with the same topic. so i'm sure i'll have *something* to submit.

E. Broderick Photography said...

Carla--I did it! I blogged my image but don't really "get" how you want it shared on photoNATION. I uploaded it there and titled it New Year's Resolution but am not sure it is where it should be on the site...Oh, well. At least I did it!