Monday, January 26, 2009

i'm available to the highest bidder.....SERIOUSLY!



This year will be my third year going to Vegas for the WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographer's International) Convention. While I am very excited to go (despite the fact that I am not a Vegas kind of gal) I am determined to make the most of my trip.

So, what exactly do I do?

Well I am BEYOND excited to be a part of the fundraising efforts of the well known charity, Thirst Relief, for this year! Here's the scoop:

Dozens of photographers from around the world offer a 90 minute mentoring session (and whatever other goodies they want to throw in) to the highest bidder!

Here is what I am offering:
a 90 minute mentoring session PLUS you can come to a Ten Eyck Tuesday workshop, FREE! And maybe I'll even throw in some cupcakes.... :)

Here's the skinny:

The Thirst Relief Mentor Benefit Auction will start this Thursday, January 29th at 6pm EST.

Those who want to bid will need to register before they will be able to start bidding.

The auction will close on Sunday, February 1st at midnight EST.

When someone is outbid they will be notified by email.



In three years time we have we have taken 100,000 people long term sustainable clean water solutions for an average of $3.85 a person!


4 comments:

nikki nicole photography said...

carla what a great thing you are doing!

you are well worth the bid!
go get them girl!

Mary Marantz said...

10ike rockin VEGAS baby!!! woo hoooo!!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Such a great idea - helping a cause AND your fellow photogs. You rock, as always! :)

Robin Dini Photography said...

wow! That's pretty amazing. no one should ever have to go hungry or be thirsty. Good luck girlfriend!