Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mystic 4 Seminar coming in January- check it out!

Last year a bunch of us went to the Mystic 3 in January and saw some really great speakers. This year proves to be an even more impressive line up with some really talented people! I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!

Read more and sign up HERE

They feature a dinner (which is EXTRA. but only like $31) on Sunday January 17 at the Steak Loft in Mystic the night before that all of the speakers attend- and I am sure some of us will go down earlier and coordinate some type of shooting event...!

Then ALL day on Monday Jan. 18 there is back to back speakers- and a bunch I am really pumped to see! My girl Michelle Turner is back- Mike and I had the pleasure of attending a workshop she taught for two days back in June and we learned so much.

So go on, what are you waiting for!!!!

SIGN UP!

See you there! :)

2 comments:

ideagirl said...

I'll be there! Can't wait to see you!!

Tam

F.C. Wong said...

Hello Carla,

I stumbled upon your blog somehow. I love the way you see.

I'll actually be at Mystic 4, all the way from San Francisco, so I'll be sure to say hi!

Keep up the great work!

Best,

Fu

F.C. Wong Photography
http://www.fcwongweddings.com/
http://fcwong.bigfolioblog.com/