Tuesday, June 03, 2008

gymnastics training center shoot

This is hands down the best shot of me in action, thanks big guy

What if I told you that was me they were throwing up in the air? Stop laughing it was. Look at my slender ankles



My little pickle puss

come ON

I know I am a random shooting gal, but Mike and i just LOOOVE shooting so much we can't help it. And so we shoot! And shoot!
So my little gal Georgie takes gymnastics at the Gymnastics Training Center in Simsbury- it is so wonderful, I highly recommend it to anyone looking to take classes.

So Mike and I shot for their brochure and had a great time- the shoot included cheerleaders- which is always fun to shoot! Look at this gal's expression!

4 comments:

dorelies said...

The first shot, your little girl lying on you is so nice and sweet as it really shows her love to you. She is loving her mummy, what ever she is doing.

Robin Dini Photography said...

haha! nice ankles ;)

that looks so fun. my mom used to take me to a ballet class once a week and I LOVED it. She'll remember these classes forever!

Tina Parsadanov said...

LOVE the first shot! That is adorable.

Tania Sones Photography said...

Aww.. First shot is my fav.
Ankles shot my second fav. ;-)

Really beautiful work guys!!