Monday, November 17, 2008

and the winners of the ten eyck tuesday contest are.....

OK, OK!! This was SUCH a HARD decision to make, there was such an overwhelmingly amazing response!!!

So much so that I am offering a SECOND Ten Eyck Tuesday on December 16th for the first four people (from the list of people waiting to hear that I currently already have on file) who can email me what I cooked at the November Ten Eyck Tuesday!!!

email me at: carla@carlateneyck.com
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED...! ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN!!

***Still need some Ten Eyck Tuesday lovin'?? Sign up for my January 6th workshop!***

The winners of the December 2nd Ten Eyck Tuesday are:

Bruce Thivierge - who's email just made me laugh out loud (but since this is a family site and NOT the naval academy I can't really post his email... :) since the funniest parts have cuss words n all
Andrea Beaubien - her one line 'how can I teach my child to follow her dreams, if I haven't done that for myself...and being a photographer has always been my dream...' COME ON!

The last two spots are actually surprises for the winners themselves...their significant others wrote in on their behalf - which is almost like cheating bc I was so won over by that!

Cheryl Cronin - her significant other wrote 'Cheryl is chasing her dream with photography and her enthusiasm to learn and try new things is unending' yeah, she will pretty much need some unending enthusiasm to deal with me!!! :)

and last but not least...

Jason Henriques- his significant other wrote in 'But something happened to him in that photography class he changed...And every time he gets behind the camera he just glows and it truly brightens up my heart to know that this is something that he truly loves and that he is getting back in to enjoying life again.'

I am really really looking forward to the first of the TWO December Ten Eyck Tuesdays!! All of the winners will be receiving an email from me on what to bring etc. in the next few days, so keep an eye out for it!


I'LL ANNOUNCE THE SECOND ROUND OF WINNERS ONCE I GET FOUR OF THE CORRECT ANSWERS IN!!

GOOD LUCK!!

6 comments:

Katie Slater Photography said...

YAAAAYYY!!! For my girl Andrea!! :) Congrats guys!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

aw. i'm wellin' Congrats everyone! you're going to have a blast! congrats to you momma. how special to get to experience that :)

Val McCormick Photography said...

Yeah thats great! Congrats to everyone. Jason, continue with that awesome desire to learn and grow. Carla's TenEyck Tuesdays is kick butt AWESOME!!!!

Jason and Maggie Henriques said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Maggie Henriques said...

I am psyched, Thank You Carla. I can not wait. Maggie completely surprised me with this awesome gift. Val thanks for the words of encouragement, I plan to learn and grow with you all. YEAY!! ;)

Aurora Photography said...

I'm on a mission to find that information baby!