Friday, November 21, 2008

LOVE: INTERPRETED a photography show




I have the honor of being involved in a photography show that my girl, Miss Nikki Nicole had thought up and organized over a year ago- and now she is seeing the fruits of her labor, so to speak, on FRIDAY DECEMBER 5TH!

Nine women photographers from Connecticut and Mass will be showing their interpretations of love in the exhibit.

This should be interesting because I believe we all photograph weddings and are constantly surrounded, reminded, dipped in and squeezed tight by the act of love, the idea of love and one of the major rites of passage of love day in and day out. Sometimes you have to look for it and sometimes it smacks you right in the fanny- but it's there! I can't wait to see what my friends come up with, and what THEY see as love! I also believe most of the pieces will be for sale.

So come on out and support us, everyone is welcome!


Can't wait to see you all there!!

xxoo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i SO want to come but have tickets that nigh to a show in NY :(

Eric Foley said...

Oh what a sexy graphic! I down fo sho:)

Aurora Photography said...

Ohhh I wanna come...looks great what an awesome idea go Nikki!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Yeah, I am so excited....I can't wait to see everyones entries. What a wonderful experience. I heart my Photog buddies :-)

Note to Mr. Norman: BOOOOOOOO!

~Hugs~
Val

Cheryl said...

Lame excuse Robert Norman!!! Oh I'll be there alright!

Erik Maziarz said...

still working on a sitter, but Jen and I hope to be there!

e. broderick photography said...

Woo-hoo! Can't wait!