Monday, November 03, 2008

there's a whole lot going on up in here



REMEMBER TO GET OUT AND VOTE!!!! Let your voice be heard!

TEN EYCK TUESDAY is TOMORROW!!! I am super psyched for this, we have some really awesome models and some more really great information to think about and apply to our everyday shooting, so I'm really excited to get into that with my peeps for tomorrow.



I feel like I have had a case of the distraction-jackson-butterflies like CRAZY lately! All great great stuff for my studio and for myself but MAN I need to sit down and watch some more VH-1!!

Can I get ANY shout outs for the absolutely RIDICULOUS show The Pick Up Artist on VH-1? MYSTERY? THE MATADOR? WTF people, I can't believe there are a bunch of suits sitting around a board room table going 'Hell YEAH let's put these Bozo's who wear eyeliner and furry hats on tv and teach dorky guys how to pick up girls!'

There are sponsors for this, multimillion dollar companies that are saying 'YES, PLEASE, associate our product with this show!'

What a sad, sad world!!

But I gotta admit, I was HOOKED!!!

Anyway, more great stuff to come, more shoots that I am editing like crazy - a CD cover I shot with Mike last week with the fabulous Dana Bartone on makeup and hair; another fun engagement shoot in the northeast corner of this fine state of CT; some art shows I am going to be in and would love for you all to attend!

And A Special Surprise to come....should be pretty entertaining to say the least!!***

****NO I AM NOT PREGNANT, BUT THANKS!!!**** :)

9 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Uh-oh watch out! LOL. I can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve. I've got so much to tell you. See you VERY SOON ;-)

~BIG HUGS~
Val

Candice @ Jubilee Events said...

LOL Vh1 is my sanity. What happened to surreal life? That was the best show ever!! Vanilla Ice, Janice Dickinson, Corey Feldman... they need to bring it back!

e. broderick photography said...

Can't wait to see! Love this picture of you. Word.

Robin Dini Photography said...

I love surprises! Ha ha..

girl, you gotta jump on Bravo next time. Divas all up in there!

Shannon said...

OMG my fiancĂ© yes you heard me right… fiancĂ© and roommate are obsessed with that Pick up Artist show. Honestly it must be staged because I don’t know one single woman that would be attracted to a man with make up on, a big fuzzy hat, more bling than me, and GOGGLES… I mean come on!!! But as sad as it is I am hooked as well hahaha. It just cracks me up! PS. You look mighty fine in your picture! :)

Jaime said...

I have a friend who works for MTV and he informed me that just about everything MTV and VH1 does is staged. I like living in my fantasy world, though.

Soon to be Mrs. Ponticelli said...

I can't wait to see what you have been working on! And I can't begin to tell you how much I can't wait till the 15th! Call you soon :0)

Anonymous said...

I'm expacting your work!

Erik Maziarz said...

drum roll please . . .