Wednesday, April 02, 2008

c 10 ike extravaganza = new blog header!

What ISO are you at? Am I in focus? Do you even know how to use that thing??

HUH!

You all wish I picked this one for my blog header, admit it

So melancholy!

Is the best one of me really the one where I am completely out of focus? So harsh!


**blogger is being impossible right now and I can't change my layout, which means I can't post my new header which means I am about to FREAK OUT!! If anyone has any input please post a comment or email me! (when I go to the page settings section to rearrange my layout there is no nav bar or anything to switch stuff up!!)

Monday I had the big guy shoot me and my monkeys for a project we are working on and in the process update my blog header to welcome spring! We had planned on shooting outside but it was super yucky out so we rocked my studio, yet again for a shoot. I have to say, I think we had a fabulous time!
Here are some outtakes from our shoot... I am really happy with the image I chose for the header but couldn't stop laughing at what a dope I am when I was editing these! Trust me, there are WAY more good ones than bad, but I sure don't make it easy for Mike to shoot me!
It's a challenge for me to step back and not be a photographer and just be the model without constantly checking in with Mike or whoever is shooting me. But by the end I think I had thoroughly just let him be in charge and boss me around. But only for like five minutes.

And yes, these are all available in wallets!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - you have something red in your hair

Amanda Harris said...

I would like to order 365 wallets - one for each day of the year. I'll post them in every place around my house so wherever I look there you are ;)

David Burke said...

Carla you are freaking Hilarious!!!! I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Who who shot these for ya' (the new header looks great) I need a Springtime header...i'm thinking of lying in a field of tulips or rose petals---like the gal in American Beauty.

carla ten eyck said...

Robert Norman! Mike shot these for me... of course!

I will be more than happy to shoot you in a field of roses, unless you prefer Mike...he is pretty kick ass my feelings wouldn't be hurt!!

Jaime said...

Love the splash of color in the do. And just in time for spring!

Krista Photography said...

I LOVE the pic you chose for the header! It's perfect!

STEVE DePINO said...

love it!!!

Amanda Harris said...

LOVING the new header :)

jane la motta said...

carla,

just met you at megan's and just checked out your website. i love your engagement images. they are totally, utterly, magnificently, creative. (i ran out of adjectives)

hope to see you down here again.
jane la motta

Tere @ My Precious Studio said...

I'd like to order a poster please.
love the new do and the header!