Monday, April 14, 2008

jeff reilly + becky + c 10 ike + depino = crazy fun times


















Last week Steve and I tag teamed our good friends Jeff Reilly of Face First Films, and his incredibly beautiful and fun fiance Becky down the shoreline way. It was so beautiful out I believe we all got sunburned and were totally worn out by the end of the day. Maybe it was the beer. (!)

Let me just say how natural these two are in front of the camera, for one. Or should I say cameras... Steve and I were good though, we took turns and weren't too in their faces! It was hard because they gave us so much to go on, visually. Their chemistry is wonderful and sweet and emotional and real, it was so nice to see two people so incredibly in love with each other.

I have to go back a step in our story... I met Jeff last June at a PUG meeting at Steve's place and we just instantly clicked. We were going mano y mano verbally all night (I am not sure what that even means) but just had so much to talk about and share that we became fast friends, the just add water and stir type. Then Jeff filmed my See Real Women opening and put together the most amazing mini documentary, like EVER highlighting the opening and the project. He is an amazingly talented artist who I respect and admire. Then comes Miss Becky. We met up with her at Donovan's and it was like we had been friends forever as well. She didn't miss a beat!

Jeff & Becky, thanks for spending the day with Steve and I and just letting us basically do what we wanted with you both!!

xxoo

8 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

crazy! You can make a breezy April afternoon look like the height of August. Love the colors!

laurie said...

so how come I didn't get to go the shore???? jk I am going to post ct images tonight if it takes me all night!!!!!!! love the images!

STEVE DePINO said...

so much fun!

Mary Marantz said...

HOT!! I love that shot through the doors!

xoxo
M:)

Bob Sylvia said...

Nice! From what Jeff told me (and seeing the photos to confirm it) it looks like you guys had a great time. The photos look fantastic!

jeff reilly + becky + c 10 ike + depino = crazy awesome pix

Studio Foto said...

Steve you look so good with pink flowers in your ear:) AWESOME! you guys made some great memories:)

carla ten eyck said...

2.0 you better be ready for some c 10 ike photo love my boy

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

LOVE the ring shot! I mean they all rock, but that ring shot is AWESOME! So out of the box guys!