Saturday, May 31, 2008

eric + amber anniversary shoot

OK, here it is, FINALLY!! Sorry for the delay I am just catching my breath (barely) before running off to shoot with Steve Depino at The Branford House this fine Saturday afternoon! Let's see what the weather will do...!

Mike and I photographed the super hot couple that is Eric and Amber Langlois of the fabulous RAW Photo Design last weekend, the third of our Memorial Day Weekend Shooting Craziness. This was an anniversary shoot we did (as they are already married)! What's an anniversary shoot, you say? Well, it's basically an engagement shoot except that you are married! Well what's an engagement shoot, you say?


Well.... it's what Mike and I LOVE to shoot (in addition to the wedding, of course!) We always have SO much fun shooting these as they turn into such the photo adventure safari- sometimes we trespass, sometimes we eat, sometimes we get dirty as heck and we ALWAYS laugh and have a great time!

So we brought Eric and Amber to Mike's super double top secret location (which I will absolutely not go to without Mike, it's a little desolate and scary, to be honest...but I am a city girl and woods kind of freak me out!) But so totally worth the trip and armored guard ;)

Eric and Amber just heated up the place with their obvious chemistry- it was so nice to see two people, married with kids, mind you, be so into each other! So I focused on that, because people that is a beautiful thing!

We had a great time breaking Eric in (he has never been shot like this and was a little squirrely in the beginning, as we all are!) But in the end he warmed right up and I was able to get that intense-ness that is Eric to come out, along with his goofy side! Amber was quite a natural in front of the camera, I am sure it is due to the fact that her husband shoots her a ton!

Thanks for a great shoot, Mike and I had a great time!


There were so many textures and stuff, I felt like a cat in a sparkle factory, I was all distracted!














OK so these shots aren't all steamy, but he sure is cute!!


Interested in booking your own shoot? Give me a shout for pricing and availability, this season is almost booked solid so check for availability asap!

Make sure you check out Mike's killer shots HERE!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

ERIC! You got your self some blog photos now!!!!

Amanda Harris said...

BOO tiful! What a hot couple!

Robin Dini Photography said...

yummy! looks like fun kids!

E. Broderick Photography said...

CrazyGood shots. Wish I could look that good! Smokin!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

"It's getting hot in heeer, so take off all your clothes"...yeah that's right, I'm singing!.....Awesome job Carla. I love #3,4,5,7 and 13!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

This is quite the shoot, very steemy if I say so my self. Great job Carla.

STEVE DePINO said...

I second Jacob's Wowza!

raw photo design said...

I have the HOTTEST WIFE EVER!!!

dorelies said...

I just can say they are great!!!

Travis Flynn said...

The black-and-whites look excellent! I especially like the first 5-- they look great together.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Holy guacamole! Those are HOTT! What a gorgeous couple. They should be in front of the lens more often. Awesome job Carla :-)