Tuesday, May 13, 2008

steve, steve, steve, all over the world

I think I should be officially dubbed 'Steve DePino's Own Private Awesome Photographer' because man I got some fun shots of my buddy Steve while traveling in Vienna. So much so that I am creating my own post of it because I just couldn't seem to narrow them down, so I didn't!

Me shooting Wolfgang shooting Steve, I am sure someone was shooting me. Right? Anyone?

This statue thing was SICK.

I just loved the textures and Steve's weird eye

Outside of the smoky smoky pub- it was a blast! There was even magic there, can't wait to see Steve's video

I had to sneak myself in there, a' cuz I am CUTE!


We thought it would be 'fun' to go in the fun house and got all scared!

I wish I knew what 'Weiner Prater' means... but I am confident that I have some ideas of my own

Check Steve out looking out at those rolling Viennese fields with such longing

We are such dorks we were trying to recreate a shot I took of Steve from Reilly's engagement shoot just to prove we could

At night in the shopping district

thanks for being such a fun model, I know how much you hate having your picture taken

6 comments:

Dorelies said...

Love to see pictures from our town, funny shooting each other.

STEVE DePINO said...

Nice!!! :)
Hey that recreation shoot really worked :) Now I have to post the magic video from the pub.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

OMG these are so hilarious....The one of the two of you is really cute too! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Amanda Harris said...

Very cute - Wonder boy Steve :) And ROCKSTAR Carla :)

Robin Dini Photography said...

Here you go my dear: "weiner prader is a park"

thanks wikipedia: The Wiener Prater is a large public park in Vienna's 2nd district Leopoldstadt. The name Prater derives ultimately from the Latin word pratum meaning meadow, possibly via Spanish prado. The term Prater is often used to mean the Wurstelprater amusement park which stands in one corner of the Prater and includes the Riesenrad.

TA-DA!

raw photo design said...

so you guys went to "weiner meadows"?? I didn't know weiners are in season that time of year in Vienna...I always thought they're in full bloom in August. I guess I really need to brush up on my weiner meadows knowledge.