Tuesday, May 06, 2008

telemarketers SUCK

Sorry if this is your profession, honestly, because lord knows everyone needs a job and all but oh my GOD if I get ONE MORE FREAKING CALL from the G** D*** CT Fraternal Order of Police asking for money I am going to hit something!

I made the mistake of donating $10 once, way back years ago when I was a kind and giving person and have been harassed ever since. I know, nothing new. Duh.

But today this mo fo calls my office phone and FREAKING BURPS INTO THE PHONE BEFORE EVEN SAYING HELLO.

Yes, under normal circumstances I would laugh my ass off, actually no I am laughing right now! How stupid are they?

Next time I am going to act like i am going to donate like $1800 or something random and then change my mind at the last minute.

And then *I'm* going to belch in that mo fo's FACE and hang up!!

6 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

LOL!!! I LOVE you carla!

xoxo
m:)

Amanda Harris said...

They call the lake ALL the time - so frustrating. The worst is they say - "how about donating $25" and you say no and then they say "ok well then I'll put you down for $20" and you say no again and it just continues. Jeff is normally a mild mannered person but he gets pretty frustrated :)

Unknown said...

holy crap---the SAME thing happened to me a few years back with the same charity---never again!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

get mike on that shyte man! take 'em down!

Salty Grapes said...

BWAH HA HA HA HA! Burping... klassy. =)

Studio Foto said...

They called me a few times and I never gave them the time of day so it stopped. If it s automated or unsolicited hang up girl:)