Monday, May 12, 2008

jeff reilly



Super duper big spanking congrats go out to my great friend Mr. Jeff Reilly of Face First Films for winning an Emmy last week for his editing on a documentary on Muhamad Ali called 'Ali's 65' !!!!! HERE is the story about it!

I can't tell you how proud I was to hear this- I almost burst into tears and almost spontaneously combusted I was so excited to hear this. See, I honestly can't think of a more deserving person to win an honor such as this as Jeff- not only because his editing to me always seems spot on, but because he has this intense passion for what he does that just awes me. When I hear Jeff talk about his projects it's like I am standing by a warm fire there is such quiet heat in his voice as he describes what's going on- but a more humble person could seriously not exist!

Kudos to my buddy, I couldn't be more proud of you if I tried!

Can't wait for your wedding!!

xxoo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

spontaneously combust? OOOO girl, you done got to calm down!

Robin Dini Photography said...

robert norman.