Thursday, May 08, 2008

photography, beer & junk food

A way while back in April I attended an informal monthly meeting that my good friend and super talented photographer Megan LaBarbera hosts at her place in Danbury with my pal Laurie Crutchfield. It was too much fun, there were photographers galore from all levels all wanting to get together and socialize, order Chinese food and have a glass of wine!

I had a great time and you will too! Check Meg's blog for the next one, it's open to everyone!

Thanks for hosting, sister!

My buddy and super witty Eric from RAW Photo Design



Our gracious hose Meg, enjoying the ice cream cake that Tonia brought


My buddy, my pal, Miss Laurie Crutchfield of North Carolina way


Danielle of Beyond the Lens, chillin'

Meg getting out some aggression :)



Travis, keepin' it real


Robin Dini having a SUPER hair day!









4 comments:

laurie said...

hey I forgot all about these!!! I'm glad you posted

Robin Dini Photography said...

oot ooooh!

carla ten eyck said...

No dude you just needed to shave is all.
But thanks for the compliment!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

No wonder I find my self behind the camera!......and that cake cutting was something out of "mommy Dearest".....I think she felt better though!